Friday, July 15, 2016

Inter Solar North America - San Francisco

So, this week the Spartan Team went to San Francisco to attend to Inter Solar North America conference. It was a great experience to learn more about solar energy and check all those exhibitions.
;

One of our goals was to talk to representants of those companies to get them interested in our project. I've talked to a couple of them and their work is impressive.
I got business cards from two companies: HARD - Fastening Systems & Sealants; and PLP preformed line products.
I was approached by Engineer Nerenberg who is also director of supply chain and operations at HARD, he noticed that I was speaking portuguese and came to talk to me. He is also from Brazil and showed interest at our project. Here is his contacts: mario.nerenberg@hard.com.br / +55 (47) 4009-7238 | +55 (47) 9657-1365.
The other person I spoke to is Fred Reardon, Field Sales Manager at PLP, he gave me his contact as well and his company has a nice work, and might be a good choice to help us develop our track. I guess they can adapt solar panels into our track with efficiency. His contacts are: +1 (310) 749-0807 | freardon@preformed.com | www.dpwsolar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment